Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuface Idibia Interview



I love Tuface Idibia
The guy’s hilarious
Nothing obviously fazes him
When you really think about it, it’s probably the best way to live life
Make the best of every situation you find yourself in
He recently granted an interview to Uche Olehi of Encomium magazine
I found the interview hilarious; I don’t know how you would find it...
Enjoy…

What would you say is the nicest thing that happened to you in 2008?
Tuface “I thank God for my lovely and healthy kids (Five in number). I also won World Music award and equally embarked on a world tour"

What about your album? It wasn’t a commercial success?
Tuface “That wasn’t a complete album. Each of the tracks is a single. The album is still coming"

How are you starting the New Year?
Tuface “I go start am by stopping every bad thing wey I do last year”

Like womanizing?
Tuface “You know all of them (laughs) I don’t need to tell you"

How many kids do you have now?
Tuface “You can count them, but we don’t count children in my place"

Congrats on your new child with Annie Macauley
Tuface “Thank you”

So you have got something to show for the on-and-off relationship at last?
Tuface “if you say so. I loved her without any condition”

How is the bundle of joy doing?
Tuface “I’m not there with them, but from what they say, they are fine”


What are you most grateful for?
Tuface “My family"

Why are you a people’s man?
Tuface “That’s my nature”

And all the women in your life?
Tuface “I no wowo now (I am not ugly) Check am, see am, that maybe why they are after me"

You also have too much money to spend on them?
Tuface “Thanks God for that”

They say married women now use Tuface as a point of contact to have children
Tuface “I thank God for their lives (laughs)


What do you wish for your kids?
Tuface “Good luck and blessings”


And the mother of your children?
Tuface “I wish them more blessing and I respect them"

See y'all later
thanks to linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am glad you were here. thank you