Tuesday, March 9, 2010

T.I. Talks New Single, 'I'm Back,' Announces New Album

Just hours after Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in prison on weapons charges, T.I. gave the world notice that he's returning with a vengeance. The King of the South announced to a select group of DJs in a conference call that his new album is coming out on August 24 — and, as expected, he released his new single, "I'm Back."

"I ain't never let you down, I'mma shine on sight," Tip raps on the song. "Keep your mind on your grind and off of mine's, all right?/ Hard, I'mma ball on those squares, I flow/ A quarter million dollar cars everywhere I go ... No matter what they doin' they don't do it like me ... recognize I'm back."

Later in the first verse, Tip lays the fiery, brash delivery he's beloved for.

"You ain't got a pimp bone in your body," Tip chastises, throwing thunder at fraudulent MCs. "I can tell you ain't never bought a key or caught a body/ N---a probably just seen Wayne, Gucci Mane, me and Boosie all go to prison/ Now he flip his whole image/ N---a trippin'/ Listen, dude, for you that ain't in the cards." The song was helmed by new Grand Hustle producers the Trackslayerz, and is available for download at T.I.'s Web site.

An hour before the song hit the Internet, Tip held the conference call, for which he did not take questions but reflected on the song and announced his album's release date, according to audio of the call posted on DJ Judge Mental's Web site. There is a title for the LP, but he declined to reveal it.

FULL STORY HERE

1 comment:

  1. You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat backlinks[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood ways to generate an income online.

    ReplyDelete

Am glad you were here. thank you